PSEA Life Plan Highlights
- Increase your coverage by $10,000 or 10% every year without medical questions!
- Choose coverage amounts up to $500,000
- No medical questions if coverage is under $250,000 (employee coverage)
- Spouse and child coverage available
- Partial benefit while living if diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Additional $10,000 AD&D accident coverage if you are wearing a seat belt
- You are eligible if you are working 20 hours or more per week
PSEA Life Insurance Plan Options
Employee Life Coverage: Choose your coverage in $10,000 increments to a maximum of $500,000, not to exceed 5 times your annual salary. If you choose any amount over $250,000 you must complete the medical questionnaire, “Evidence of Insurability”.
Employee AD&D Insurance: You can choose a maximum of 5 times your annual salary up to $500,000 in $10,000 increments.
Spouse Life and AD&D Insurance: Choose your coverage in $10,000 increments to a maximum of $250,000, not to exceed the employee’s coverage amount. Your spouse must complete the medical questionnaire if you choose coverage over $50,000.
Child Life and AD&D Insurance: Child coverage is one price regardless of the number of eligible children. Each eligible child will be covered. In order to apply for child coverage, the employee must also purchase coverage (in any amount) for him/herself. Choose coverage amounts of $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000.
© PSEA Life. All Rights Reserved
All benefits are subject to the terms of the certificate of insurance coverage.